A leading BioPharma Research organisation - who are transforming the pre-clinical research process for drug discovery and working towards becoming leaders in this space.
- As Business Development Specialist (BioPharma) you will report directly in to the Head of Business Development and be responsible for building Partner relationships to expand the current network and also manage existing clients.
- You will also contribute to the improvement of the Partner onboarding process and ensure the engagement process is as successful as possible.
- You will be involved in active prospecting, presenting, marketing campaigns, and seeking out potential new Partners.
- This is a really interesting time to join the business in a brand new role as they go through a strong period of growth.
The successful candidate will need to
- Have recent Business Development/Partnership experience.
- Be extremely articulate and comfortable presenting to a wide range of audiences.
- Be adaptable and able to work successfully in a remote working environment
- Have a Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical degree (or equivalent) and ideally some recent experience of selling to the life sciences industry.
- £30,000 - £35,000 salary plus generous bonus and benefits.
- 25 days holiday
- Fully remote working
- Excellent career prospects within this fast-growing start-up