Business Development Executive
- SME services platform leader
- A muti-million-pound turnover company
- High-performance culture.
- Consistently recognised as one of the best companies to work for according to The Sunday Times
- Producing leads for the sales team by working with prospective and existing clients.
- Proactively contacting leads via email, phone and developing them into established accounts for continued business
- Building relationships and sustaining regular contact with existing clients and expanding recent accounts.
- Becoming an integral part of the sales team to not only meet targets but to strive to exceed them
- Outstanding customer service skills and professional telephone manner
- A clear passion for working in sales
- Can meet and go beyond daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s
- Able to work both independently and be a key player within a team
- Need to be a target driven, resilient, and determined individual
- At least 1-2 years experience in a previous sales role would be advantageous.
- Basic salary £19,000 (£22,000 after 3 months)
- Great benefits including, ability to buy and sell holiday, private healthcare, and recognition bonuses
- Uncapped commission structure – year 1 earning potential £30k
- Clear routes to progression