Business Development Lead (initially 2 days a week) | Food and Beverage
- Unique opportunity to join a company currently going through Series A funding.
- Pioneering sustainability through technology that has never previously been used before in a commercial way.
- Exceptionally fast growing, having secured contracts with world-leading FMCG companies to help reduce their environmental impact.
- Working closely with the CEO, you'll be leading new business within the Food and beverage sector for the business.
- Acting as a key point of contact between the customer and product development executives
- Researching and identifying opportunities for penetration into new markets
- Acting as a spokesperson for the company at tradeshows and events
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM system
- 5-10 years experience in a Sales, Commercial or Business Development role supplying into the FMCG industry
- Ideally looking for someone with experience within the vitamins/ ingredients sector
- Technical background, with a science or engineering related degree preferred but not essential
- Experience within the innovation and launch process of a technical product
- Basic salary £55,000-£65,000 depending on experience (pro rata)
- Bonus package
- Flexible working options
- Share options
This is a brand new opportunity within a rapidly growing business. Ideally joining the team on an initial year contract ideally two to three days a week. This role will best suit someone who is looking to work on a project or consultancy basis. Whilst the role is remote it will be best suited to candidates in the East or South-East of the UK, with experience in a Sales Specialist, Business Development or Sales Manager role within the environmental or sustainability sector supplying into food/FMCG.