- Cambridge based company specialising in the design and manufacturing of various scientific equipment.
- Small but fast-growing team with a strong reputation in their field.
- Over 15 years in their industry.
- Developing sales of existing product range.
- Identifying new opportunities and supporting new product development.
- Working closely with the marketing team to grow the business.
- Strengthening relationships with existing and new accounts.
- Developing a clear and strategic sales plan.
- Previous technical sales experience within the scientific industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Willing to travel up to 10 times per year.
- Circa £40,000- £45,000.
- Realistic OTE of £60,000.
- Ongoing training and development with career progression opportunities.
|Location||Cambridge, United Kingdom|
|Discipline:||Medical & Scientific|
|Salary:||£ 45,000 | OTE £60,000|