A leading IT Services organisation who work with some of the biggest IT Partners in the world are now looking to expand their sales function, with a view to promote within in the future and build successful sales teams to help them scale-up and and continue to achieve their growth plans.
- Business Development Manager - responsible for winning new business through Partners, VARs, and System Integrators.
- This will be a mix of expanding relationships and revenue with existing Partners and closing deals with new Partners.
- You will be working in a fun and dynamic team and will be selling their IT Services and the excellent consultancy services behind all of their success. This will involve coaching Partners on how to sell to end-users and building strong relationships with them to ensure success.
- Recent experience working in Sales within an IT Partner / MSP.
- Proven and demonstrable success in hitting new-business sales targets, selling IT Services/Consultancy to Partners, VARs, or direct to end-users.
- Strong track-record of working across the entire sales life-cycle - from lead generation through to closing large deals.
- Up to £65,000 salary | £120,000+ OTE (uncapped).
- Flexible working with travel to client-site (South/Midlands).
- Excellent career progression with the view to move in to a senior new-business sales role or management, depending on your preference.