Business Development Manager/Recruitment Consultant
Salary – to £35,000 plus bonus/uncapped commission
First year OTE - £50,000+
Second year OTE - £80,000 +
Here at Zetter, we are representing the most driven salespeople and recruiting for the most progressive businesses in the UK. With a particular focus of growing the sales teams within start-up and scale-up industries including SaaS, technology, engineering and FMCG. We’re seeking a confident Business Development Manager to join our growing and successful team. This position would suit someone with sales experience in a telephone-based environment such as estate agency, car sales, insurance, recruitment or similar.
We’re building something special here at Zetter, and we’re looking for a high energy individual to help connect the most sought-after sales and account management roles with the most standout candidates. Using the latest technology and proven methods, you will engage with some of the most ambitious and successful companies in the country.
It’s all about the right fit. And that’s what we’re looking for here at Zetter.
...the right fit
If this describes you, we’d love you to get in touch:
- Proven track record of sucessfully winning new business
- Self motivated and driven to consistently achieve targets
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Abilty to seek out new opportunities through research
- Interested in the world of business
- Able to build strong relationships with senior executives
- Demonstrates self development and a winning attitude
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve objectives
- Problem-solving, attention to detail, influencing, questioning and listening skills
- Team player with a competitive edge
- Cares about customer service and doing the best for people.
The people you’ll work with…
We’re a small team with big ambitions, currently a team of ten, we are looking for standout individuals to be instrumental in our future success. Before launching Zetter, our founder built Brand Recruitment, the number one marketing recruitment agency in the Central and Eastern Region, and won numerous recruitment awards. Sales is an exciting sector, and we’re all passionate about it.
Our clients are mostly based in the South East of England, a hotbed of innovation, technology and creativity with a tech economy worth £8billion. It’s an exciting region to recruit in, with four of the ten fastest-growing, world-leading research centres, three of the UK’s leading universities, and an environment that attracts innovative start-ups.
Work perks. Here’s what we offer:
- Excellent commission scheme, that extra rewards success.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A day off for your birthday
- Additional duvet day
- A range of holidays and activity days to win
- A flexible mix of remote and office based working
- Regular team celebrations
- Breakfast, snacks, posh coffee and fresh fruit every day
- Friday drinks and 4 pm finish