- Leading software house at the forefront of all major tech sectors including healthcare and finance.
- Global team of 400+ with over 200,000+ customers worldwide from SMB to enterprise level.
- Over two decades dominating the market with major clients including Walt Disney and Amazon.
The BDR Manager will be responsible for…
- Track record as a SDR/BDR with experience managing and leading a small team of Sales Development Reps
- Establishing realistic but stretching KPIs and working closely to ensure they are achieved
- Recruiting, onboarding and training all new team members to ramp them up as quickly as possible
- Leading from the front and coaching the team on sales methodologies to improve processes
- Helping to identify opportunities and developing targeted and effective sales pitches / demos
- An experience BDR, with the passion and knowledge of people management of a small team
- Understanding of the software / IT space, in particular using Salesforce CRM
- Sales development and outbound prospecting practice
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Salary to £70,000
- £22,000 bonus
- Private healthcare & life insurance
- Travel insurance & income protection
- Discounted gym, onsite amenities and more..
This BDR Manager role will be mainly remote based with occasional visits to the Cambridge office so will suit candidates in Stevenage, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Ely, Newmarket, London, Bury St Edmunds, Bishop's Stortford, Stowmarket, Bedford, Downham Market or surrounding areas.