Customer Relationship Manager
- A global leader in the industrial technology sector
- At the forefront of designing and building innovative automation technology across various industries including, Automotive, BioPharma and Machining to name a few.
- A multi-billion-pound turnover business, global enterprise clients with enormous expansion plans
The Customer Relationship Manager will be responsible for..
- Nurturing a range of accounts while providing and assisting clients with industry leading customer service through different communication touchpoints.
- Delivering expert explanations of products while demonstrating and maintaining constructive conversations with customers.
- Take leadership in customer calls, resolving issues and deliver on performance updates.
- Able to manage customer enquiries, circulating the feedback through internal teams to create solutions to customer challenges.
- Handling both inbound and outbound adminstrative tasks inline with customer needs while providing support to the business in terms of relationship mapping.
- Experience working in a sales or service environment
- Able to articulate and translate technical information
- IT literate who can demonstrate hands on knowledge of complex orders
- A professional and smart manner with first class verbal and written communication skills
- Basic salary £27,000 + bonuses and benefits
- Private healthcare
- Supportive work environment with highly specialised experts supporting you
- Very exciting technology space with a world-leader in innovation
- Collaborative and friendly environment