Customer Success Manager
- Fast growing modern tech company, pioneers of bespoke hardware and software.
- Established within a niche space, working with some of the world’s largest enterprise clients.
- Award winning and forward thinking with solutions delivered all over the UK.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for…
- On boarding new customers and ensuring they are well steered for deployment as quickly as possible.
- Managing numerous customer accounts throughout their whole life cycle and proactively renewing contracts.
- Promoting customer awareness of all new features and releases and offering insight to ensure maximum adoption.
- Be the first point of contact with customers ensuring the highest level of customer service is executed, managing the flow at a fast and effective rate.
- Exceeding KPIs and reporting on performance through utilising the CRM system.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a relatable role within SaaS / Tech.
- Tech savvy, with a passion for the technology space.
- First class communication skills, through all platforms.
- Basic salary circa £45,000
- Great bonuses + commission
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
This Customer Success Manager role will require being in the London office 2-3 days a week with key commutable areas including London, Cambridge, Luton, Chelmsford, Reading, Watford, St Albans, Slough, Harlow, High Wycombe and surrounding regions.