Enterprise Account Executive - SaaS
- Fast-growing SaaS startup voted as one of the best companies to work for.
- Cross-functional, multi-award-winning and industry-leading with market-leading SaaS solutions.
- Great culture and benefits with an employee-first focus and ongoing development opportunities.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for..
- Managing the entire sales cycle from lead to deal close and everything in between
- Working cross-functionally with internal teams and developers to offer technical expertise
- Delivering technical software demonstrations and offering best-practice methodologies
- Suggesting ideas, insights and improvements for a slick and effective sales process
- Delivering first-class customer service to existing clients while meeting sales targets
- Working in partnership with companies to find compelling solutions for their problems, navigating technical conversations, negotating pricing and closing deals
- With support on lead generation, closing Enterprise level deals of around £300k+ using a highly consultative approach working on an average sales cycle of six - twelve months
- Technical sales background in the SaaS / software / tech-related space
- Enterprise-level SaaS new business hunter
- Able to work across multiple value propositions and identify, open and close complex enterprise sales - evidence to support this
- Experience at closing enterprise deals with a value of at least £150k
- Consultative sales approach with a track record for winning enterprise value opportunities
- Full 360 closing background and experience meeting / exceeding targets
- Basic salary up to £100,000
- Realistic double OTE
- Fully remote
- Attractive benefits - get in touch to find out more..