Enterprise Sales Manager
- A pioneering employee focused SaaS company, used by some of the world’s largest enterprise giants.
- Awarded as one of the top 100 innovative companies to work for.
- Outstanding 5-start reviews on Glassdoor.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will be responsible for…
- Getting involved and managing the sales cycle, short-term you’ll be building an understanding of the company while closing deals yourself as well as with the team
- Mentoring your sales team, medium-term you’ll mould and nurture the team’s culture while collaborating with internal teams
- Growing a high performing team of sales specialists, long-term helping to exceed quotas and promoting the essence of the software
- Coaching the team on deals while managing the entire pipeline to understand gaps and opportunities
- Working in partnership with the CEO, influencing crucial business decisions
- Experience of selling enterprise SaaS software
- Capability of managing large enterprise deals with the skills of managing a small team
- Confident with the ability to liaise with C-suite executives regarding deals on the bespoke solutions
- A conscientious, data driven, strong collaborator who leads by example
- Salary to £100,000
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible hybrid working
- Complimentary drinks
- Dog friendly office
- Gain an extra day holiday, each year you work
This Enterprise Sales Manager role will suit candidates best within key commutable areas including London, Cambridge, Luton, Chelmsford, Reading, Watford, St Albans, Slough, Harlow, High Wycombe and surrounding regions.