Head of International Accounts - Europe and Emerging Markets
- A long standing history and highly regarding having been established over 100 years
- Won awards over consecutive years for being an outstanding workplace with truly caring, family-like values
- An international leader in their field, specialising in the transport and construction sector
As Head of International Accounts, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the key account management strategy, securing engagement from within the global team to ensure that partnerships and long-lasting relationships are maximised.
- Identifying opportunities for new product applications
- Be accountable for net profitability within your domain.
- Carrying out business development activities to increase brand awareness and increase revenue
- Monitoring market activity, to ensure that the product portfolio delivers sustained competitive advantage
- The go to person for the international sales team, ensuring that there are clear sales territory objectives
- This role requires frequent European travel
- Extensive key account management with exposure working in international markets. Preferably coming from within the transport or construction industry
- Previous experience managing an international team and ensuring that team targets are hit and maintained.
- Fantastic collaboration and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated track record of defining strategies
- You must be able to regularly travel throughout Europe - and happy to have some International travel every other week
- Full, clean driving licence
- £70,000 - £80,000 depending on experience
- Company car
- Great benefits package
- Fantastic, award winning company culture with the genuine ability to progress
This Head of International Accounts - Europe and Emerging Markets is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business. Given the remit of the role, frequent travel internationally is essential.