- Rapidly growing software company that are on track to double in size over the next 2 years.
- Agile and hungry team with a fully integrated 'winning' mindset.
- International offices in the USA and China with a large global presence.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for..
- Taking ownership of growing and nurturing high value accounts while hitting sales targets through upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Acting as the main point of contact for customers and working closely with them to maintain a high retention rate.
- Developing sound product knowledge to advise customers accurately and encourage them to get the most out of the solutions.
- Becoming an expert of the software and value it can provide, showcasing this through demos and webinars.
- Develop and plan a strategic pathway to build on key accounts and professionally construct a commercial and successful portfolio.
- Account Management experience within the SaaS / tech space.
- A track record of building strong relationships while effectively growing key accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confidently interacting with clients at all levels.
- Ambitious and the ability to hit the ground running with the stamina for continuous learning.
- Salary £45,000
- OTE £70,000 in first year
- 25 days holiday
- Regular social events
- Professional and personal development and training