Lead Account Manager
A global leader in industrial technology who are at the forefront of designing and building innovative automation technology across various industries including; Automotive, BioPharma, Life Sciences, Food Processing, and Machining to name a few.
This is a really exciting time to join the Sales Team as they are building out a new function that will lead the way in creating a best-in-class service for customers. The new Customer Success Team will focus on optimising the customer journey for their strategic and key accounts whilst identifying opportunities for upsell and cross-sell.
As the Lead Account Manager you will work closely with the Head of Customer Success to manage and coordinate a team of 5 junior Account Managers. As this is a brand-new team, you will need to help the team with call-coaching, cadences, development plans, tracking targets and progress, and general day-to-day support, whilst making sure everyone is gelling and integrating well into the team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Sales/Account Management experience within the Industrial Automation, Manufacturing, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical or Software industries / any other process-driven sales environment.
- Experience of leading a team of at least three – including coaching, creating development plans, and carrying out day-to-day support.
- Must be approachable and personable to lead a brand-new team of junior customer success/account managers.
- Basic salary up to £35,000 + bonus and benefits
- Extensive product and sales training, and generous benefits package.
- Supportive work environment with highly specialised experts supporting you.
- Very exciting technology space with a world-leader in innovation.
- Collaborative and friendly environment.
This role will suit candidates based in Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, or surrounding areas.