- Modern, innovative and fast growing digital agency that are going through a huge growth stage
- Delivering content to major clients including the likes of Amazon, Nespresso and Bombay Sapphire
- At the forefront of the industry with a great team culture and modern benefits package
This Business Development Executive role will involve..
- Building rapport with clients to nurture leads and setting up meetings to maintain a strong conversion rate
- Sourcing new leads and working alongside senior management to introduce new clients to their offering
- Being the main point of contact for customers and providing strategic advice for digital strategies
- Inputting data accurately into the CRM system and ensuring sales processes and up-to-date
- Using a multichannel approach to contact prospects via phone, email, LinkedIn, social media etc
- Conducting market research and suggesting creative new ideas for content, delivery and production
- Educated to degree level / equivalent
- Previous sales / business development experience
- Relevant background in the digital space
- Team player with good communication skills
- £25,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission
- Gym membership, healthcare and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, team events and more..
This Business Development Executive role will suit candidates based in Harpenden, St Albans, Luton, Milton Keynes, Enfield, Hemel Hempstead, Hertford, Stevenage, Dunstable, Hatfield, Hitchin or surrounding areas.