Sales Development Associate | Food and Beverage
- Unique opportunity to join a company currently going through Series A funding.
- Pioneering sustainability through technology that has never previously been used before in a commercial way.
- Exceptionally fast-growing, having secured contracts with world-leading FMCG companies to help reduce their environmental impact.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager, you'll be prospecting for new business within the Food and beverage sector
- Researching and identifying opportunities for penetration into new markets
- Understand company pain points and challenges faced and offer real solutions to these
- Attend events and conferences to build network relationships
- Targeted outreaches via Linkedin, email and other methods
- Making existing customers aware of new advanced tech being produced
- One year's experience in a Sales or Commercial environment
- Technical background, with a science related degree preferred but not essential
- A strong passion for sustainability and waste reduction
- Basic salary £27,000
- Bonus package
- Flexible working options
- Share options
This is a brand new opportunity within a rapidly growing business. Whilst the role is remote, it will be best suited to candidates in the East or South-East of the UK.