- Innovative, fast-growing technology company in the agriculture/farming industry and global award winner
- Global business with this role spearheading the sales in the UK and working alongside counter-parts internationally
- Utilising the latest technology to enable farmers to be more efficient, effective and environmentally friendly
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for..
- Engaging with farmers, farming groups and partnering with key companies to identify additional routes to market
- Building the UK presence of the product range and taking a key role in promoting the company at trade shows, exhibitions etc
- Hosting and presenting to key clients, farming groups and potential partners and demonstrating value and ROI
- Ensuring an effective and ongoing pipeline of leads and developing/managing clients for long-term growth and success
- Acting as the voice of the customer and closely understanding and reacting to their needs and market developments
- Being instrumental in shaping the UK business strategy and influencing key commercial, product and service decisions
- Strong sales/business development background in the Agri sector
- Understanding of and a passion for precision farming
- Commercially astute with a successful sales track record
- Basic salary up to £55,000 plus commission / bonuses
- Car allowance, employee insurance and more...