Sales Support Executive
Here at Zetter we specialise in sales and account management recruitment in the South East of England, and we’re seeking a Sales Support Executive who is keen to pursue a career in sales to join us as a trainee!
We’re building something special here at Zetter, and we’re looking for a recent graduate to join us. This role would suit an ambitious graduate keen to excel in a sales focused role who thrives in a fast paced environment.
...the right fit
We connect the most sought-after sales and account management roles with the most standout candidates. It’s all about the right fit. And that’s what we’re looking for here at Zetter.
If this describes you, we’d love you to get in touch:
- Likes being on the phone and building relationships
- Quick thinker, able to work at a pace and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious, resilient and can learn from setbacks and successes
- Ambitious, driven and determined to surpass targets and objectives
- Problem solving, influencing, questioning and listening skills
- Unafraid of hard work and motivated to learn
- Cares about customer service and doing the best for people
- Thrives in an environment with clear performance requirements
The people you’ll work with
We’re a small team with big ambitions. Before launching Zetter, our founder built Brand Recruitment, the number one marketing recruitment agency in the Central and Eastern Region, and won numerous recruitment awards. Sales is an exciting sector, and we’re all passionate about it.
The best opportunities aren’t always in London
We operate in the South East of England, a hotbed of innovation, technology and creativity with a tech economy worth £8billion. It’s an exciting region to recruit in, with four of the ten fastest growing, world-leading research centres; three of the UK’s leading universities, and an environment that attracts innovative start-ups.
Work perks. Here’s what we offer:
- Clear career path into recruitment with excellent training
- Really good holiday allowances, and rewards for hard work and achievement.
- Day off for your birthday
- Social events
- Breakfast, snacks and fresh fruit every day.
- Posh coffee
- Early Friday finish