- Recognised leader in their sector, having been established over 100 years, supplying goods to leading global brands.
- Multi-million pound turnover, experiencing strong and stable growth.
- Identify new strategic opportunities for market development and penetration
- Nurturing relationships with existing customers and prospects to provide high-value service and maximise revenue growth
- Working cross-functionally with the wider sales and account management teams and other departments within the business to report on sales activity and key objectives
- Maintaining full P&L responsibility for a number of accounts, both large and small
- Attending customer site and trade show visits both nationally and internationally
- A minimum of 4 years B2B experience in a National Account Manager role supplying products to food manufacturers
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with customers and prospects
- A thorough understanding and interest in the food/FMCG sector within a variety of commercial functions
- Willing to travel regularly nationally and internationally
- Up to £60,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Flexi-working options
- Company car/car allowance
- Great benefits package
If this isn't quite right, we are recruiting for plenty of other sales, account management and customer success opportunities across the East of England. If you are looking for a new role in this field, please get in touch! Zetter Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy and can only assist candidates with previous business to business sales or account management experience