Technical Sales Engineer
· Global leader in managing unique data supplied to the public sector
· SaaS company dedicated to providing a more balanced future
· Brand new emerging team within a well-established multi award winning business
· Assist multiple departments such as the sales team with delivering technical responses to maintain and strengthen client relationships
· Understanding and analysing the client’s needs and relaying these to different departments for successful execution
· Responsible for understanding business issues to then identify sales opportunities whilst growing existing client accounts
· Provide support for product launches and conduct demos
· A pro-active, driven, hardworking individual with excellent relationship building skills
· Excellent communication and liaison skills to effectively gather and analyse clients requirements.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience of technical sales and knowledge of Geospatial data
· Available for domestic travel every other week
· Paying up to £50,000
· Office based in Cambridge 2-3 days a week
· Includes benefits such as private healthcare and a great pension scheme amongst other great benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a couple of years pre-sales experience to join a new and emerging team with great career prospects on offer. Due, to their office location this role is commutable from Huntingdon, St. Ives, Cambridge, Newmarket, Bury St. Edmunds, Royston, St. Neots, and Bedford to name a few.