Would you be keen to work for a leading supplier within their field? Do you have proven experience in technical sales ideally in a construction or related industry?
- Leading UK manufacturer to the civil engineering and geotechnical sectors with a worldwide presence, frequently listed in the top 100 businesses in their field
- Solution driven company with advanced engineering capabilties
- Based in the heart of Suffolk
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- This position is a mixture of account management and new business development within the UK and internationally
- Using your technical know-how you will ensure the right product selection for clients, nurture relationships and develop leads
- You will meet client needs and explore opportunities wherever possible by using your engineering expertise and technical know-how.
- Attending exhibitions, giving product demonstrations and presentations will also form part of this varied remit
- Degree level qualification in engineering (ideally civil or geotechnical)
- Technical sales experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building products
- A passion for earth sciences
- £38,000 - £42,000 p.a (dependant on experience)
- Good additional benefits