- Multi-award winning private-label and contract manufacturer, producing high-quality products for some of the top UK retailers is looking for a Key Account Manager to look after key influencing retailers due to growth.
- Ethical, cruelty-free approach using the latest modern production technology.
- Highly successful company experiencing a rapid growth period
- As Key Account Manager you will be assembling and executing a strong strategic sales plan to help maximise the growth of the business working with one key high street retailer.
- There is the potential to lead a small team and be the strategic lead for the account.
- Managing the preparation and delivery of customer presentations.
- Monitoring budgets related to all sales activity, including producing full profit and loss statements for each key account.
- Working closely with customers and internal Product Managers to oversee the NPD process and maximise on growth opportunities.
- Solving any customer quality issues efficiently, communicating with both the internal team and customer to ensure all expectations are met.
- Demonstrated track record of producing strong sales growth among multiple retail accounts within the FMCG sector
- Previous account management experience within private-label consumer goods
- Team management skills are a huge advantage.
- Commercially astute and able to identify new growth opportunities
- Up to £52,000 on basic salary
- bonus scheme
- Good benefits
If this isn't quite right, we are recruiting for plenty of other sales, account management and customer success opportunities across the East of England. If you are looking for a new role in this field, please get in touch! Zetter Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy and can only assist candidates with previous business to business sales or account management experience