- Market-leaders in their sector, having grown by 40% since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Progressive company culture with regular events and team building days.
- Interpreting analytics on traffic and shopper behaviour to make recommendations which maximise revenue growth and market share.
- As an Amazon specialist, you'll work with the marketing team to ensure that all products are consistently at the top of all searches results
- Pinpointing opportunities to penetrate new markets and develop product portfolio.
- Establishing and nurturing excellent relationships with Amazon and potentially other platforms.
- It is essential that you have a successful track record of selling on Amazon (2-3 years).
- Analytical and data-driven mindset with the ability to report on sales activity and traffic.
- Ambitious and self-motivated, with the capacity to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary up to £40,000
- Great benefits package
- Excellent progression opportunities
If this isn't quite right, we are recruiting for plenty of other sales, account management and customer success opportunities across the East of England. If you are looking for a new role in this field, please get in touch! Zetter Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy and can only assist candidates with previous business to business sales or account management experience