Senior Business Development Leader required for this medical devices company
- Fast growing international company creating innovative and state of the art healthcare product solutions
- Working alongside a team to solve complex challenges for world-leading clients
- Helping create some of the most exciting medical products in the world
- Excellent opportunity to join the business as they go through an exciting period of evolution and growth
- As Senior Business Development Leader you will develop relationships with new and existing accounts using a consultative approach.
- Identify new and emerging opportunities with commercial potential.
- Working alongside the technical team to implement business development processes.
- Delivering outstanding, customer-focused service.
- Business development experience with a strong knowledge of the medical or healthcare sector, ideally building relationships with key leaders in product management or research and development leaders.
- Experience with a product development consultancy a real plus!
- Strong academic background, with a top degree in a technical related field and ideally post graduate qualifications
- Willing to travel within the UK as well as internationally.
- Up to £120,000 plus bonus
- 28 days holiday before bank holiday
- Private healthcare
- Excellent corporate benefits
This Senior Business Development Leader position would particularly suit candidates based in Cambridge or the surrounding locations such as Huntingdon, Peterborough, Royston, Hertford, Hatfield and Bedford. However, there is the opportunity to have a split/home based role so it could also appeal to candidates based in Norwich, Milton Keynes, Watford or even Northamptonshire.