- At the forefront of the industry with limited competitors and dominating the market gap
- VC backed SaaS scale-up having received Series B funding in Q3 2021 ($40M+)
- Doubled team size globally and tripled customers internationally in the the last year
As an BDR Manager, you will be responsible for..
- Coaching, mentoring and training a team of BDRs - 8 to become 12/14 in the next year
- Establishing realistic but stretching KPIs and working closely to ensure they are achieved
- Recruiting, onboarding and training all new team members to ramp them up as quickly as possible
- Leading from the front and coaching the team on sales methodologies to improve processes
- Helping to identify opportunities and developing targeted and effective sales pitches / demos
- Tracking the overall productivity, activity and performance of the BDR team and being accountable
- Hands-on sales background with a high-growth SaaS start-up / scale-up
- Track record leading an SDR / BDR team to exceed KPIs / quotas
- Salary to 60,000 | OTE £85,000
- Competitive equity / shares package
- Annual bonuses + non monetary incentives
- Extensive health and wellness package..