- VC backed InsurTech start-up helping the UK & US fight effects of natural hazards.
- Spin out of one of the top 10 universities in the UK.
- Decades of research, working with the government for last 20 years to create cutting edge technology to limit the impact of natural disasters.
- Global leading company with no competitors growing rapidly.
As Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for...
- Actively identifying new opportunities within the insurance & environmental space to sell their niche platform
- Successfully building and growing relationships with clients to generate long-term accounts
- Being a key team player in helping the company reaching it's internal goals while assisting clients to reach their strategic potential
- A degree, in geography/geoscience
- Creatively minded individual who is able to navigate new sales opportunities
- Interested in the impact of natural disasters and the latest scientific technology
- Salary £35,000with £50,000 OTE
- Option of equity in the company
- Exciting opportunity to work for a company limiting the impact of natural disasters in the UK
- Flexible working