- An exciting, fast-growing company working with top technology establishments to ensure their developers can understand complex coding & allowing them to improve their software vastly & quickly.
- As a result of their growth, they are looking to build on their Customer Success function to assist their enterprise accounts with on-boarding, adoption, and overall success with the solutions.
As a customer success manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with numerous existing enterprise accounts to help software development teams and senior IT stakeholders with change management, on-boarding, adoption, and general technical support (with the support of a technical support engineer).
- Ensure customers are continuously satisfied and supported to a high level.
- Feedback your expertise and provide insight for future projects/ business development.
- The aim will be to wow customers, up-sell and cross-sell within the accounts and build successful relationships with these fast growing and high revenue accounts to help continue the rapid growth and superb retention records.
- Experience working in a client facing role environment with enterprise level clients.
- Successful track record of completely satisfying customers and maintaining a high level of retention.
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience in SaaS.
- Recent experience in Account Manager/ Project Manager role.
- Salary £50,000 - £70,000.
- Flexible working (hybrid role/fully remote if needed).
- Desirable pension & healthcare benefits.
- A leading software solution and a fun and dynamic team of Product and salespeople behind you.