- Huge international presence with some of the best technology in the market
- Rapidly growing with plans to increase their UK position and presence over the next year
- Great culture, corporate benefits and progression opportunities into senior leadership
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for..
- Identifying new sales opportunities while maintaining strong working relationships with existing clients
- Researching the market and targeting prospects that could benefit from the products and services
- Visiting clients across the UK to present, pitch and provide accurate and effective quotations / proposals
- Working closely across internal departments to generate ideas and analyse weekly activity
- Managing a particular sales territory and identifying growth areas and new opportunities within
- Building long-term partnerships and looking for new ways to increase revenue and potential
- Strong sales / business development / account management background
- Experience in shipping / logistics / supply chain management etc
- Basic salary to £50,000
- Discretionary bonus (£3k - £5k)
- £6000 car allowance, plus they pay for car tax, car breakdown cover and car insurance
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Competitive holiday allowance and pension contribution
- Internal incentives, perks and benefits - get in touch to find out more..
This Sales Manager role will suit candidates based in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Needham Market, Stowmarket, Hadleigh, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Wickham Market, Lavenham, Sudbury, Felixstowe or surrounding areas.