Up to £90,000 | Plus commission | Plus generous benefits including monthly food allowance, mobile and broadband
A rapidly growing startup who are working towards becoming a leading Global AI Software Solutions Vendor. The business have grown rapidly, selling to leading Partners across the globe such as Bosch and Johnson Controls and are now building out the Sales Team in the UK and need someone to work closely with the Global Sales Director to help continue this growth across EMEA...
- As the Enterprise Account Executive, you will work closely with the Global Sales Director, Marketing, Pre-Sales, and Operations to help win business through Channel Partners/Direct with Enterprise businesses across EMEA.
- Being the sole Enterprise Salesperson in the UK, with a direct reporting line into The Global Sales Director, you person will be responsible for working with various internal teams to help design, build and execute the go-to-market strategy for across EMEA.
- This will include working across the full sales lifecycle from prospecting and building relationships with Partners and various stakeholders within enterprise businesses, right through to being the key person in closing multi-million-pound deals.
- 5+ years’ experience and a strong track-record of hitting new-business sales target within enterprise software sales either direct / through Channel Partners, closing multi-million-pound deals.
- Someone who has recent experience selling AI software / complex SaaS software solutions to enterprise businesses / through channel partners across EMEA.
- Someone who has a strong understanding and track-record of process-driven sales using well-known enterprise software sales methodologies (i.e., SPIN, Challenger, Sandler, MEDICC etc.)
- Ideally someone who can speak French/Spanish at conversational level.